Responsible Service of Alcohol:
Please note: The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, D&L Events, Dynamic Sports Marketing, their agents, suppliers and contractors all undertake the responsible service of alcohol as directed by law. This includes, but is not limited to the following information:
- All staff are trained in RSA
- Minors will not be served alcohol
- Individuals procuring drinks for minors will be removed from the premises
- All patrons are required to provide acceptable evidence of age where there is any doubt they are under 18.
- Staff are trained in identifying signs of undue intoxication
- Unduly intoxicated patrons will not be served any alcohol.
- Unduly intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the premises
- All staff actively monitor levels of undue intoxication of all patrons
- Management seeks to meet its duty of care obligations to all patrons